s 75000 - 85000
q Dublin West
This is a newly created position for an experienced Tax Manager to work in one of Ireland’s most dynamic companies with a fantastic culture.
There will be an opportunity for you to progress into a broader role assisting with direct taxes, tax planning, particular as the business continues to grow and expand into new markets. You will be encouraged to show innovation by creating new ways to meet objectives in a scalable way.
You must have the ability to collaborate and build strong working relationships with other stakeholders (internally and externally), to produce solutions which benefit all parties, whilst taking order stakeholders perspective into consideration, in a timely manner
- Manage indirect tax compliance and reporting for various countries across EMEA
- Ensure that robust controls and procedures are in place to minimise indirect tax risk
- Ensure that indirect taxes are accounted for correctly and on a timely basis
- Assist with tax audits and enquiries
- Assist with direct tax compliance and other projects as required
- Proactively research and stay up to date with tax developments across multiple jurisdictions and identify future potential opportunities.
- Tax qualification (AITI or similar)
- Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA or equivalent) is an advantage
- Min 3+ years’ PQE in practice or industry (industry experience is an advantage)
- A background in indirect tax compliance with a solid understanding of direct taxes and employer taxes. Experience with multiple jurisdictions is desirable
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted