Senior Risk Business Partner
s 100000 - 115000
Our client is a global fintech company based in Dublin 2. This is a role that reports directly into the CRO. It requires wider experience within operational risk, ideally within a fast-paced regulated environment with exposure to MiFID regulations. The role will support the implementation and maintenance of the Risk Management Framework to support the business plan and the regulatory environment it operates in.
The Business Risk Partner works in the 2nd line of defence and brings both experience and knowledge of risk management tools and frameworks
- Provide support (and, where necessary, challenge) to key business stakeholders in their implementation of the risk management framework.
- Drive the implementation and embedding of a risk and control self-assessment process.
- Design and deliver an effective risk assurance programme.
- Liaise with and leverage Group Information Risk Team and Group BCM Team (both second line teams with Group Risk function) to assess / determine risk profile.
- Provide risk management support to product/service development and proposition developments
- 10 years experience in a senior risk management role, ideally within a Financial Service platform / IT environment.
- Relevant qualifications
- Proven ability to both implement/embed risk frameworks (including RCSAs), and challenge senior stakeholders when required.