s 110000 - 120000
q Dublin 1
Location: Dublin 1
Compensation: €110k + package
My client is a leading Insurer based in the IFSC. They are looking to hire a strong accountant with IFRS 17 project experience to help finish out the project. There is a significant team already in place, but for this role, you would be leading the reporting element. Once the IFRS 17 project is finished you will move into a senior finance role within the business. Salary to €120,000 with full package. Hybrid working available.
- Drive dry run / parallel run consolidation and reporting processes
- Lead in the set-up and improvement of financial reporting processes to produce results from the application of IFRS 9 and 17
- Lead in the development of new financial reports and analysis to provide insight into the new IFRS results, together with BAU finance teams
- Develop an understanding of the impact of IFRS 9 and IFRS 17 on both the Group financial statements and on the subsidiary financial statements considering finance and process impacts
- Build an extensive knowledge of the new reporting requirements and processes necessary to comply with IFRS 9 and 17, in collaboration with the Group Technical Accounting team
- Coordinate, review and provide recommendation from the outcomes of the IFRS9/17 parallel run results
- Contribute and continuously enhance Group policies for controls and control objectives for core financial reporting
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with significant IFRS 17 project experience. You will be a senior accountant with a strong Insurance background with a minimum of 7 years PQE. The successful candidate will need to have managed a team and have very strong communication skills.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.