Senior Manager – FC Services
s 75000 - 85000
q Dublin City Centre
Our client is a growing professional services firm in the city centre who provide outsourced accounting services to a portfolio of clients. They provide a financial control function for c. 200 clients across a variety of sectors. This is an opportunity to join at a senior level and contribute to the growth and success of the company. There may be an equity option in future for the successful candidate.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Practice experience (small to medium size ideally) or have worked in a similar company.
- Xero Software Expert (Our accounting practice is built on this)
Along with managing a portfolio of clients, you will also spend 25% of your time working on the below:
- Automating our processes
- Improving current workflows
- Analyzing and improving how work is currently split out. We use click up and want to make it more efficient for us.
- Moving all our clients to Xero/Hubdoc
- Communicating with our clients to ensure they are using our software to maximise return.
- Confident and able to suggest changes to structures.
- Good communication with clients and fellow staff
- IT and software expert