Senior Global HRBP
s 85000 - 100000
q South Dublin
r car allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus
Location: South Dublin
Compensation: up to 100k plus excellent benefits (car allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus)
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Our client, a highly acquisitive Plc, is searching for a Senior Global HRBP to join their growing People function. The successful candidate should be highly ambitious with multi-jurisdictional HR experience (e.g. EMEA, LATAM, APAC).
This role offers exposure to exciting project work in a high-growth sector, collaborating with the most impressive leaders within the organisation.
- Maintaining robust collaboration via regular 1-1s, leadership meetings and functional team meetings
- Partnering with leadership to drive change and deliver shared organizational objectives
- Use market research and industry knowledge develop and implement tailored ‘People Plans’
- Drive best practice around Talent Development, Leadership, Performance & Reward, Retention, Organizational Design, Diversity & Inclusion, Workforce Planning, People Leader Capabilities
- Designing and implementing HR systems and processes
- Providing coaching and consulting to leadership team in order to support, foster and promote the engagement of the company’s core values at all levels
- Excellent leadership skills and significant experience in managing large functional delivery within a global environment
- Proven history of strategic HR programme delivery, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Talent management strength, to manage global talent reviews
- The ability to evaluate complex situations accurately, identify creative solutions and make decisions
- Influencing at a senior level and driving change through leadership and stakeholder management
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.