s 75000 - 85000
q North Dublin
r Benefits Package
Location: North Dublin
Hybrid/Remote: Yes – 3 days at home
Compensation: €75 – 85k base plus benefits
Our client are an ambitious company in the retail sector. This role joins a team of 15, reporting to the FC and offers scope to progress within the team. If you have great organisational skills, strong attention to detail and are looking for an opportunity to further your career, please apply. You will have gain good exposure working with Directors outside of finance, too.
- The person will be a key member of the Finance Team, who will be responsible for the planning, preparation and analysis of the group’s annual budget, forecasts and monthly financial reports.
- The role will also include involvement in ad hoc projects and providing support and assistance to the business.
- Responsible for managing the annual budget process including the delivery of accurate and timely data to senior management & other stakeholders.
- Responsible for the completion of the monthly forecast process, including the analysis, interpretation and explanation of variances to budget on a monthly basis, this will include liaising with Business Managers across the Sales, Operations and Finance functions.
- Working closely with the Management Reporting team to support the external reporting cycle and the delivery of pertinent information to our parent company where required.
- Managing the monthly and annual Capex reporting for the company.
- Supporting the business with the provision of accurate sales, pricing and margin information.
- The provision of regulatory returns & other ad-hoc information to the business where required.
- A qualified accountant (with at least 3 years’ experience in FP&A or a similar role)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong Management Accounting knowledge.
- Experienced in budgeting in both P & L and Balance sheets and have a strong understanding of variance analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage workloads to meet tight reporting.
- Have worked with an ERP system, JDE accounting systems experience advantageous but not essential.
- The candidate will be a self-starter, flexible and comfortable working on their own initiative.
- Numerate with good PC (MS Excel, Word) skills.
For a full job spec, or a confidential discussion, contact Barry O’Leary