Senior Financial Analyst
s 60,000 - 70,000
q South Dublin
Hybrid/Remote: Hybrid – 3 days on-site
Compensation: €60-70k DOE plus bonus, pension, healthcare
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company with a global presence. Due to continued growth, the business has two Senior Financial Analyst vacancies within its finance business partnering team. One of these roles is newly created while the other is due to growth and each will see the successful candidates involved in value-adding financial analysis, FP&A and business partnering with the core operations of the Group. Previous FP&A experience will be beneficial but strong communication skills and an ability to work cross-divisionally will be paramount.
- Ownership and management of an internal project portfolio for both internal and external reporting
- Ensuring financial health of projects within assigned portfolio and partnering with ops teams to drive actions across key stakeholder groups
- Preparation of analysis, forecasting, metrics and dashboards for reporting
- Preparation of financial reporting packages and forecasting including analysis, commentary and insights
- Preparation of monthly budget reconciliations and forecasting
- Qualified acountant preferable
- Super communication skills with ability to communicate complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders
- Analytical, data-driven mindset
- Systems savvy
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.