Senior Financial Accountant
s 65000 - 70000
q Dublin City Centre
r Benefits Package
Location: Dublin City Centre
Hybrid: Yes – 3 days in the office
Compensation: €70 basic plus bens
I’ve partnered with a leading international FS firm to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant. The role will sit in the Fin Ops team, support da-to-day activities and help support junior staff. 6-month contract initially, with strong scope for permanency.
- Support day-to-day non-technical operational activities within finance
- Support and coach junior team members
- Commentary on all expense accruals as well as actual versus budget variance analysis.
- Develop and review reconciliations, ensuring they are completed on a timely basis and outstanding actions followed up.
- Contribute to systems implementation
- Support the internal and external audit teams
- International treasury
- Working with international tax team
- Professionally qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with proven post-qualified experience
- Highly analytical and detailed, with the ability to step away from detail to see the bigger picture
- Solution based problem-solving skills
- Team player with a capability of working on own initiative and willing to help others
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate and develop junior staff
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted