Senior Financial Accountant
o Recently Qualified
s 60000 - 70000
q South Dublin
Location: South Dublin
Compensation: €60-70k basic plus benefits
Our client, one of the world leaders in the healthcare space, is recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant to its corporate accounting team. This permanent role will join an established team that works cross-functionally. Progression is encouraged and supported and recent postholders have progressed to Finance Manager and Senior Finance Manager levels.
- Preparation of group consolidations
- Maintaining tight financial control over investment entities and corporate holdings
- Completion of financial controls to support the wider Group’s SOx and PCAOB readiness
- Work cross-divisionally to identify, analyse and account for transactions, accounting issues etc
- Qualified accountant with experience of group consolidations, either through practice or industry
- Research-oriented with strong technically accounting skills
- Excellent ability to partner cross-divisionally
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.