Senior Finance Business Partner
s 80,000 - 100,000
q West Dublin
Title: Senior Finance Business Partner
Location: West Dublin
Salary: €80 – 100,000
Our client are a consumer business with impressive growth. This is a new position, due to increasing revenue, and is an opportunity for a commercial accountant to put their stamp on finance. You will report to the Finance Director and manage a small team too. You will have direct access to the business leadership team.
- Ownership of the FP&A agenda, building and supporting the delivery of monthly forecasts cycle, annual budget and long-term strategic plans
- Support the month end close process
- Play a key role in providing advanced financial modelling and analysis to support the decision-making process
- Ensure appropriate management reporting is in place to measure performance against agreed KPI’s.
- Championing a cost-conscious culture. Working closely with all department heads to identify inefficiencies and potential cost savings
- Reviewing and critiquing business plans to ensure financial rigor regarding investment decisions
- Constructively challenging current ways of working and recommending changes to the business underpinned by sound financial expertise
- Qualified accountant with circa 5 years PQE
- Strong communicator with the ability to act as a liaison between Finance and the business. Has the confidence to deal with senior leaders across the business
- Ideal candidate will be coming from a manufacturing background with exposure to supply chain and Sales & Marketing teams an advantage
- Continuous improvement mindset and experience with process mapping and design
- Analytical savvy and must have experience collating and processing large amounts of data into clear and easy to understand insights for non-financial stakeholders
- External looking,
- Commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once
- Strong work ethic and willing to roll up the sleeves to get work done
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.