Senior Cost Accountant
s 70000 - 80000
q Dublin West
Location: West Dublin
Compensation: €70-80k basic plus bonus, pension, healthcare
This is an opportunity to join an exciting growth industry and have a clear path to leading the site finance team in a manufacturing company.
- Review the accuracy of Inventory valuation on the Balance Sheet in a Standard Cost environment.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly, and annual) cost forecasts.
- Manage month-end and year-end closing.
- Know and understand cost initiatives when communicated and be able to translate those to different audiences within the business.
- Help define, develop and implement cost strategies, which contribute to the strategic direction of the site.
- Identify and design creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e., modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required; MBA and/or, CPA is preferred
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience required, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.