Senior Compliance Business Partner
s 110000 - 120000
Our client is a global fintech company based in Dublin 2. This is a role that reports directly into the Head of Compliance.
- Ensure there are appropriate regulatory controls in place within the company to establish and maintain compliance with regulatory requirements including conduct obligations.
- Ensure that an annual risk-based compliance assessment and monitoring plan is carried out
- Ensure regulatory reporting to regulatory authorities is timely and accurate.
- Annual review of the Anti-Money Laundering Policy and supporting procedures and templates to ensure it remains compliant with current applicable Anti Money Laundering Regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of the European financial services and regulatory framework MiFID II, AML, GDPR, CBI Regulations.
- 5-10 years’ experience working at a senior level within a regulated environment
- Working knowledge of operational processes of MiFID