Senior Audit Manager
s 80000 - 90000
q South Dublin
p Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a growing, mid-sized firm of accountants with a fresh outlook to Strategic Business Planning, Corporate Finance, Audit & Assurance, Taxation and Restructuring.
They are currently recruiting a Senior Audit Manager to join our Audit & Assurance department. We are looking for candidates who are seeking a dynamic firm which provides a professional and challenging career opportunity.
- Managing an allocated portfolio of clients to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely fashion to meet client expectations and statutory filing requirements, annual returns/corporation tax.
- Planning and scheduling audit and non-audit assignments.
- Managing relationships with clients to ensure clients are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Identify and market additional service offerings to existing clients.
- Managing and reviewing the work of all staff both in the office and on site.
- Liaising with Clients to discuss and resolve issues as they arise.
- Coaching, training and developing staff at all levels.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA;
- Preferably 5+ years post qualification experience in Audit Practice.
- Proficiency in Relate Accounts Production, ROS, Microsoft office, DRIVE CRM an advantage but not essential.
- Strong technical knowledge of audit requirements notably planning and completion