Risk & Compliance Officer
s 70000 - 75000
q Dublin South
Our client is a leading Insurance company based in Dublin. This is a new position in their risk team.
- Manage and deliver new compliance and risk initiatives that apply to the Company and/or to
the Company’s proposed UK branch
- Liaise with external advisors and Management on compliance and risk initiatives and
- Liaise with the first line, control functions and stakeholders, on compliance and risk initiatives and projects.
- Propose risk metrics and risk appetites to meet new compliance and risk requirements.
- Enhance existing controls and work with the first line and other control functions to implement controls to meet new requirements.
- Conduct assurance reviews following the implementation of new requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in a financial services environment, preferably in consulting or in
an inhouse control function (compliance/risk).
- Experience of consulting or operating in a control function
- Degree or professional qualification, preferably in risk management, compliance, accounting