Risk Business Partner – Fintech
s 85000 - 95000
Our client is a global fintech company based in Dublin 2. This is a role that reports directly into the CRO
- Provide support (and, where necessary, challenge) to key business stakeholders in their implementation of their risk management framework.
- Drive the implementation and embedding of a risk and control self-assessment process.
- Work with 1st line operational colleagues and the wider business to ensure a timely risk event reporting process is implemented/embedded, raising challenge over quality of information where required.
- Provide risk management support to product/service development and proposition developments.
- 5+ years experience in a risk management role, ideally within a Financial Service platform environment.
- Proven ability to both implement/embed risk frameworks (including RCSAs), and challenge senior stakeholders when required.
- Working knowledge of operational processes of MiFID firms (i.e. asset servicing, investment operations processes).