Reinsurance Accounts Specialist
s 45000 - 50000
q Dublin City Centre
My client, a Dublin based reinsure, are seeking a Reinsurance Accounts Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Analysing client statements/technical accounts, comparing the results to underwriting reports, identifying variances, and investigating differences with clients and brokers for a portfolio of deals.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts on a transaction basis, including posting of entries to the SAP general ledger and reporting same to the senior management team.
- Preparation of deal specific budget for a 3–5-year period in conjunction with the Reinsurance Division Pricing and Operations Teams.
- Preparation of variance analysis explaining transaction results versus prior periods and or budget for senior management review. Presentation of these analysis quarterly to the Reinsurance Division senior management team.
- Ensure transaction technical accounts are settled in a timely manner and liaise with treasury personnel, client or broker to facilitate settlements or to advise of incoming receipts to facilitate investment.
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical accounts related role of a reinsurance entity
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ACA
- Ability to work effectively across various functions including Pricing and Valuations.