Performance and Reward Specialist
s 75000 - 85000
q Dublin South
Location: South Dublin
Compensation: 75-85k basic plus benefits (bonus, healthcare, pension)
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Our client is a leading Plc in Ireland and, due to company growth, is seeking to welcome a highly skilled Performance and Reward Specialist. This role reports to the Director of Performance and Reward and supports the relevant HR programmes/projects globally. The successful candidate will gain excellent exposure to working alongside senior stakeholders and contributing to the key decision-making process within a global organisation.
– Contribute to Total Reward strategy through effective management, design and development of international reward information relating to fixed and variable pay
– Report on taxation, global mobility, executive taxes, compensation, fixed and variable compensation (including short/long term incentives) and gender pay reporting
– Liaise with senior leaders and internal partners across finance, payroll, legal and across HR on Reward programmes and strategy
– Assisting with the reward aspects of the equity internal/external audit process including equity document gathering and management to ensure compliance
– Partners with Global Reward Program leader to deliver annual performance & reward compensation review process, including plan design, configuration, reporting & communications working with key senior internal stakeholders
– Support M&A due diligence, change management projects and other ad-hoc tasks as needed
– 5 years’ in a relevant global HR Rewards role (global mobility, executive tax or compensation) through consulting or industry is essential
– Relevant academic qualifications at Professional, Degree or Masters level. Finance or tax qualification an advantage.
– Self-starter with proven ability to work on their own initiative
– Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and strong project management skills
– Analytical with strong data analysis/excel acumen and strategic-thinking expertise
– Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills. Experience working with senior and executive leaders an advantage.
– Demonstrated ability to improve and streamline processes/controls
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.