o Corporate Services
o Accounts Staff
s 45000 - 45000
q South East
p Permanent Part Time
Due to significant growth, my client is recruiting an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their payroll team on a part-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for UK & Ireland Payroll as well as the tasks below:
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly payrolls.
- Payroll implementation.
- Calculation of PAYE, PRSI, USC, Pensions and all other statutory/voluntary deductions.
- Domestic and International Payroll.
- Provide secure payslips for employees.
- Liaising with clients.
- Audit of Payroll and processes/ procedures.
- Completion of new starters and leavers registrations.
- Calculation of Taxes and BIK on benefits.
- 5 years payroll experience
- IPASS Certified
- Strong communicator
- Excellent numeracy skills & organisational skills
- High level of IT literacy
- Experience processing high levels of Payroll on a weekly/monthly basis.