Part-Time Payroll Administrator
o Accounts Staff
s 40000 - 45000 pro-rata
q Co. Louth
p Part-time, min 6 month contract
Are you tired of working full-time or maybe looking to return to the workforce after a career break?
If you’re looking for a part-time position with a flexible employer, then look no further! Our client, an industry leader in Co. Louth, is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their Finance team. This is a part-time role (approx 24 hours per week) for a minimum 6 month contract offering hybrid working, flexibility and salary of €40-45k basic pro-rata. This role will see the successful candidate processing end-to-end payroll and working directly with the Financial Controller.
- Responsible for wage payments, tax compliancy and payroll related queries
- Manage Sage Payroll system
- Maintain accurate records of hours worked and holidays
- Weekly review of employee hours worked and rest days
- Prepare weekly, quarterly and annual reports
- Support TMS clocking system
- Process Real Time Information (RTI) submissions to Revenue
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- 1+ years payroll experience
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience with payroll processing software (Sage is advantageous)
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.