Part Time Accountant
o Recently Qualified
s 25000 - 27000
q West Dublin
p Permanent Part Time
Our client, a well established firm with an excellent reputation, is recruiting a part-time accountant to support one of the Partners. This role will suit a qualified accountant with previous practice experience, who is perhaps returning to the workforce or who is seeking a better work-life balance. In addition to the part-time hours, flexible and hybrid working is on offer. The salary guide is €25-27k basic for part-time hours and pension and healthcare come into effect after service.
· All areas of accounts preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Companies.
· Preparation of Company annual returns.
· Liaising with Revenue on behalf of our clients.
· Preparation of VAT, RCT & PAYE/PRSI returns.
· Preparation of personal tax and corporation tax returns.
· Dealing directly with clients.
· Assisting partner with special client assignments.
- Qualified accountant with 3-5 years practice experience
- Strong organisation skills and attention-to-detail