s 35,000 - 45,000
q North Dublin
Location: North Dublin (fully on-site)
Compensation: €35-45k basic
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Our client is a leading retailer in Ireland, seeking to welcome a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their growing finance team. The role has become available due to company expansion, with the successful candidate reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a high-performance team.
The ideal candidate will be a Part-Qualified Accountant or Qualified Accounting Technician, with experience in a fast-paced industry-led environment and strong understanding of financial reporting.
– Assist in preparation of monthly financial accounts and completion of monthly reporting packs
– Accounting for debtors, payroll and prepayments
– Partnering with logistics team on cost analysis and reporting
– Balance sheet account reconciliations
– Ad-hoc duties and project work as required
– Part-Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or ACMA
– Experience in a similar retail/FMCG environment within the finance function; producing monthly accounts and meeting corporate reporting deadlines
– Strong systems experience – knowledge of SAP S/4HANA is of benefit but not essential
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– Ability to work in a vibrant team environment
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.