o Facilities Management
o Newly Qualified
s 55000 - 55000
q Dublin South
Our client is a global company that has recently come through a period of significant acquisition activity. There is now a requirement in the Dublin finance team for a recently qualified accountant. Reporting to the FC, you will be responsible for the production of management accounts, forecasting, reporting with the end-goal of providing value-adding financial information to the wider business on a weekly and monthly basis.
This is a permanent position that will either suit a newly qualified accountant looking for their first post-practice move or an industry-trained candidate who is keen to join a larger organisation. This role will be based on-site in the group’s south Dublin office.
- Manage financial information production
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Reporting and analysis of key business performance areas e.g. sales
- Act as expert for finance matters to ops management
- Investigate monthly variances and provide insights as to same
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 0-2 years PQE
- Strong analytical skillset with ability to draw meaningful information from the data
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop working relationships