s 60000 - 70000
q South Dublin
Our client is a €1Bn company with a global footprint. Due to the continued expansion of the Group into new territories, there is an opportunity for an experienced internal control professional to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing controls across key processes and identifying and implementing process improvements across the organisation in accordance with defined control frameworks and industry standards.
- Support the development and continuous improvement of internal controls across core processes and IT systems.
- Monitor and test compliance with existing internal controls.
- Support key stakeholders in the identification of key controls to mitigate risks within their respective BUs / Functions.
- Perform end to end reviews of core processes to ensure gaps are identified and addressed timely.
- Qualified accountant or equivalent accounting / business qualification.
- Internal controls experience in a fast-paced multinational environment.
- Proven experience in process improvement.