s 35000 - 45000
q Dublin City Centre
Location: Dublin City Centre
Compensation: €35-45k DOE + benefits
Our client, a leading consultancy company, is recruiting a HR Advisor to its Dublin team. This permanent role will join an established and fast-paced department. The successful candidate should display an understanding of employment law. You will gain valuable experience providing HR and employment law advice as well as developing bespoke employment and HR documentation.
- Provide specialist advice on employment law and HR related queries
- Maintain and resolve cases while building rapport with clients
- Coordinate with clients to create customised employment documentation
- Provide employment law and HR training to clients and non-clients
- Proactively support and expand a knowledge sharing culture
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and HR
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Analytical mindset with strong business awareness
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and prioritise workload
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.