Group Reporting Accountant
o Recently Qualified
s 55000 - 60000
Hybrid/Remote: Yes – very flexible policy
Our client, a global supplier to the consumer goods industry, is recruiting a Group Reporting Accountant to join its Irish finance team. This role has arisen due to the relocation of the current postholder and will report directly to the Group FC.
- Responsible for annual statutory reporting including preparation of full group IFRS reporting pack, research and resolution of technical accounting issues, providing technical advice to senior stakeholders
- Ensuring the accurate and timely submission of shareholder reporting including actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Monthly and quarterly reporting, including consolidations
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and CoSec requirements
- Integration of acquisitions
- Qualified accountant, ideally practice-trained with a Big 4/Top 10 training background
- Technically strong with up-to-date IFRS knowledge
- SAP would be a plus
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.