Group Internal Audit Manager
s 100000 - 100000
Compensation: €100k plus bonus, shares
This is an opportunity to join a successful PLC who are offering a long-term career path into the business. There will be international travel involved to subsidiaries and you can work from home the remainder of the time.
- Assist the Head of IA in the development of the annual and 3-years internal audit plan ensuring that the audit assignments assess key financial, operational and risk management controls
- Plans, performs and reports on audits / reviews
- Review work papers of other team members
- Interprets policy and procedures and applies professional accounting, IT and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk management controls
- Develops recommendations which have been agreed with management ensuring that the recommendations are realistic and achievable and cost effective and add value to the business
- Communicate effectively with senior line management by positively conveying the role and value of internal audit
- The candidate will be a qualified ACA or equivalent
- Ideally also qualified as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) desirable
- An experienced Audit professional who has operated in a Big 4 / Internal Audit in a plc environment for a minimum of 7 years
- Has the ability to strike an appropriate balance between independence and common sense
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.