Group IA Manager
s 100000 - 100000
Location: Ireland / UK
This is an opportunity to join a successful PLC who are offering a long-term career path into the business. There will be international travel involved to subsidiaries and you can work from home the remainder of the time.
- Assist the Head of IA in the development of the annual and 3-years internal audit plan ensuring that the audit assignments assess key financial, operational and risk management controls
- Plans, performs and reports on audits / reviews
- Review work papers of other team members
- Interprets policy and procedures and applies professional accounting, IT and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk management controls.
- Develops recommendations which have been agreed with management ensuring that the recommendations are realistic and achievable and cost effective and add value to the business.
- Communicate effectively with senior line management by positively conveying the role and value of internal audit.
- The candidate will be a qualified ACA or equivalent.
- Ideally also qualified as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) desirable.
- An experienced Audit professional who has operated in a Big 4 / Internal Audit in a plc environment for a minimum of 7 years.
- Has the ability to strike an appropriate balance between independence and common sense.