Group Accounting Manager
s 80,000 - 90000
q South Dublin
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €80 – 90k
Our client are an ambitious company in a growth industry. They are looking for a commercially-minded accountant who will play an important role in the group finance function within the company. The Group Accounting Manager will work to support internal and external reporting under US GAAP & IFRS and to provide technical accounting leadership to the wider group finance teams and senior leadership teams.
You will have experience as a Finance Manager / Financial Controller or be coming from a senior level within the Big 4.
- Preparation of group annual reports under US GAAP & IFRS.
- Preparation and reporting of quarterly financial reporting to the stock exchange under US GAAP.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated group management information for internal purposes.
- Provide technical accounting and regulatory guidance (both US GAAP & IFRS) to internal customers and stakeholders on key accounting issues impacting the business.
- Perform a key role in assessing the impact of any new accounting standards/regulatory changes and related implementation.
- Proficient in operating in and leading a strong SOX control environment, and providing guidance and direction to the wider group finance team for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with internal customers and stakeholders to develop & continually improve processes & systems for both external and internal financial reporting.
- Work with interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement group strategy and projects (legal, tax, treasury, IT, finance).
- Support the integration of acquisition targets into the group finance structure.
- Coach and mentor junior members of the group accounting team.
- Experienced high-performing ACA, ACCA with minimum 3 years’ PQE.
- Strong financial accounting and financial reporting background and fully conversant with US GAAP & IFRS.
- Strong technical accounting abilities with proven examples of working on technical non-routine transactions.
- Consolidation experience preferable
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple deliverables.
- Proven ability to develop cross-functional relationships.