o Recently Qualified
s 65000 - 75000
q Dublin City Centre
Location: Dublin City Centre
Compensation: €65-75k basic (PQE dependent) plus benefits
Our client, a well-known global hospitality group, is recruiting for a Group Accountant to join the Dublin Head Office. This is a newly created role due to recent investment activity and upcoming expansion across the group, including in local and new territories, and will offer the successful candidate significant access to senior management and stakeholders. This role will suit either a strong Top 10-trained accountant or a qualified accountant with 1-2 years PQE in industry.
- Ownership of the consolidation process
- Development of robust reporting packs across subsidiary finance
- Acquisition accounting
- Board and investor relations reporting
- Involvement in the FP&A processes
- Qualified accountant with 0-2 years PQE
- Commercially driven with strong technical skillset
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise cross-divisionally
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.