Permanent position with one of the main Irish retail banks
s 65,000 - 65,000
q Dublin City Centre
Location: Dublin City Centre
Compensation: Up to €65k basic
Job type: Full-time permanent
I am working with one of the main Irish retail banks to recruit a lead analyst to join the capital reporting and planning team. The successful candidate will report directly into the FP&A Manager and manage a team of 2 analysts.
- Stress Testing, Recovery and Resolution Planning
- Project managing cross-disciplinary work streams to form capital projections and to develop responses to regulatory requirements;
- Ongoing awareness of evolving regulatory resolution planning requirements
- Timely delivery of key regulatory requirements
- Development and quantification of key capital risk sensitivities
- Coordinate effective work streams to deliver the resolution work plan
- Excel modelling required to report actual and forecast capital ratios
- Drafting regulatory submissions with specific focus on capital and resolution related requirements
- Creating and delivering presentations for senior management at Committee level
- Be an ambassador for all aspect of Capital and Resolution Planning, from both internal and external stakeholder management perspectives
- Drive the timely delivery of capital and resolution submissions to relevant Committee and Board for approval
- Production and continuous improvement of the capital reporting and forecasting processes
- Accounting qualification (CIA, ACA, ACCA).
- Good communication skills
- Strong Microsoft package skills
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.