s 80,000 - 90,000
Title: Financial Controller
Salary: €80 – 90,000 basic plus benefits
This is an opportunity to take ownership of a finance function in a business that is continuing to grow. You will lead an established team and form part of a small management team as they look to expand. Along with keeping the day-to-day finance function running, you will play your part in supporting the CEO.
- Overall responsibility for implementing the financial strategy of the company.
- Overseeing cash flow management, balance sheet management and financial reporting of the company.
- Provide financial analysis, including monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of actuals and forecasts.
- Lead the development and use of best-practice policies, practices and tools that ensure a well-controlled, yet flexible, organisation.
- Ensure the production of timely, accurate and relevant financial reports to facilitate understanding and analysis of the business.
- Ensure that accounting practices are in compliance with all relevant accounting standards.
- Provide financial leadership to the Operations teams to drive better business results and operating efficiencies.
- Mentor, coach, teach, develop, and assist the financial staff and Operations teams.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to enhance and improve controls, systems, and processes in line with evolving business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business required. Professional certification (ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA) and/or MBA a plus.
- Strong business acumen and business partnering skills.
- High degree of initiative, creativity, and problem-solving ability required.
- Must be detailed-oriented and deadline sensitive.
- 5+ years’ experience in executive leadership positions.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Competent communication skills.
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory and tax planning.
- Proven track record in similar role.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.