s 75,000 - 85,000
Title: Financial Controller
Salary: €75 – 85,000 basic plus benefits
This role will manage the finance function in a fast growing group. With 8 branches at the moment, and plans to open many more soon, this role requires an entrepreneurial character. You will work closely with the CEO to drive the business. You will be responsible for interpreting the financial results and explaining the key drivers of this performance, with a view to driving profit improvement and challenging the business decisions. The CEO is open to discussing an equity interest with the successful candidate.
- Overall responsibility for implementing the financial strategy.
- Overseeing cash flow management, balance sheet management and financial reporting.
- Provide financial analysis, including monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of actuals and forecasts.
- Lead the development and use of best-practice policies, practices and tools that ensure a well-controlled, yet flexible, organisation.
- Ensure the production of timely, accurate and relevant financial reports to facilitate understanding and analysis of the business.
- Ensure that accounting practices are in compliance with all relevant accounting standards.
- Provide financial leadership to the Operations teams to drive better business results and operating efficiencies.
- Build out a successful finance function as the company expands.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to enhance and improve controls, systems, and processes in line with evolving business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business required. Professional certification (ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA).
- Strong business acumen and business partnering skills.
- High degree of initiative, creativity, and problem-solving ability required.
- Must be detailed-oriented and deadline sensitive.
- 5+ years’ PQE.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Competent communication skills.
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory and tax planning.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.