s 80000 - 90000
q Dublin City Centre
Title: Financial Controller – Manufacturing
Location: Dublin City Centre
Hybrid/Remote: Office Based
Compensation: €80 – 90,000 plus bonus, pension and healthcare
Our client are a private Irish company who are growing in an interesting manufacturing sector. The business has a requirement for a Financial Controller who will be a key member of the senior management team. This will be a very dynamic role which will require agility and a high level of energy. This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis. You will reporting to the MD and manage a team of 5.
- Weekly KPI Reports – Cash, Sales, Production Output & Profit Performance
- Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts
- Annual Full Financial Statements Pack prepared for audit for 4 companies
- Costing and Pricing of new products
- Annual Price List review and update
- Weekly stock and Debtors analysis report
- Maintenance of internal controls relating to the records of the company
- Hands on treasury and cash management
- Minimum of 10 years’ industrial post qualification experience.
- Recognised accounting qualification
- Experience managing a team
- Ideally company from a manufacturing / stock-based company
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.