s 75000 - 80000
p Permanent / Full Time
Location: Dublin / Remote
Compensation: €75 – 80,000
Our client are a growing company in the entertainment sector. The business has a requirement for a Financial Controller who will be a key member of the senior management team. This will be a very dynamic role which will require agility and a high level of energy. This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis and offers flexibility of work location. You will be the sole person in finance.
This role requires someone who has the ability to set-up and run a finance function.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting packs
- Sales project assessment & tendering
- Project cost overview on an ongoing basis
- Cashflow and Working Capital Management
- Direct and manage all aspects of the Finance function
- Maintain a fully reconciled General Ledger
- Liaise with external parties – financiers, tax authorities, legal advisors, auditors, insurers, IT consultants etc.
- Deliver on projects to improve the financial and operational efficiency of the company.
- Minimum of 5 years’ industrial post qualification experience.
- Recognised accounting qualification
- Experience with a complex revenue model
- Project cost management and analysis expertise
- Commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mindset.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.