o Recently Qualified
s 60000 - 65000
q Dublin City Centre
Location: Dublin City Centre
Hybrid/Remote: Hybrid with scope to work fully remote at home/overseas up to 4 weeks of the year
Compensation: €60-65k basic plus bonus, pension, healthcare etc
Our client, a well-known and highly regarded global legal firm, is recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join its Dublin finance team. This permanent role will suit a recently qualified accountant (industry experience is not required) who is keen to gain experience in an analytical role with a commercial project focus.
- Drive monthly reporting to, in turn, provide value-adding analysis
- Work with the finance and IT departments on projects including a major system implementation
- Work closely with both finance and non-finance stakeholders, providing detailed financial analysis and reporting insights to drive performance
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA (0-2 years PQE)
- Excellent communication skills and an analytical mindset
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.