o Recently Qualified
s 55000 - 60000
q Dublin South
p Permanent / Full Time
Location: Dublin South
Compensation: €55-60k basic plus pension, healthcare, life assurance, 25 days annual leave
Our client, a high-growth software company, is recruiting a Management Accountant to the Dublin Head Office. This is a permanent role, reporting to the CFO and sitting as part of the business ops team.
- Provide value-adding management information
- Conduct frequent analysis to identify variances and/or trends and report same to management
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist CFO on annual budgeting process
- Act as finance business partner for ops and commercial teams and provide forecasting, costing and pricing analysis
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) with 0-2 years PQE
- Strong analytical skillset with ability to draw meaningful information from the data
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop working relationships
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.