Financial Analyst – Finance Business Partnering
Financial Analyst - Finance Business Partnering
s 60,000 - 70,000
q South Dublin
Location: South Dublin
Compensation: €60-70k basic plus bonus, pension, healthcare
Our client, a global leader in its field, is recruiting a Financial Analyst to the Finance Business Partnering team. This role will have oversight of various areas of the business and will see the successful candidate partner with different department leads across the Group to provide value-adding analysis, reports, FP&A and data analysis to drive decision-making. Some previous FP&A or business partnering experience will be required for this role.
- Preparation of periodic reporting packs
- Preparation of budgeting and forecasting
- Investigating variances and providing insight on same
- Provide financial support on all business planning
- Analyse strategic insights to help drive decision-making
- Previous FP&A or business partnering experience is highly desired
- Ideally a qualified accountant with 1-3 years PQE but, non-qualified finance professionals with relevant experience will also be considered
- Strategic mindset with ability to draw insights from large datasets
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.