o Recently Qualified
s 65000 - 70000
q South Dublin
Location: South Dublin
Compensation: €65-70k basic plus bonus, pension, healthcare
Our client is a globally renowned company headquartered in Dublin. Due to continued growth and acquisition activity, the Strategic Business Partnering team is recruiting for a number of newly created Financial Analyst roles. These roles sit on the more commercial side of the FBP spectrum, in a booming industry which has received the most coverage over the last 18 months. The progression prospects internally are at an all-time high due to the recent acquisitions.
This strategic team partners with the wider business to provide value-adding financial and ops analysis and reporting to improve project profitability. This role functions as a key Finance Business Partner for departments Group-wide. This role will suit either a newly qualified accountant, seeking a first post-practice move, or a candidate with 1-3 years PQE who is keen to diversify into a finance business partnering/analysis role.
- Identify key financial risks of ongoing business activities and outline mitigating strategies
- Preparation of monthly financial forecasts and variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs, commentary and analysis of same
- Develop and own aspects of the annual budget preparation
- Qualified accountant with 0-3 years PQE
- Strong analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise across the business, including senior management
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.