o Newly Qualified
s 50000 - 55000
q Dublin North
Location: North Dublin
Hybrid/Remote: Yes – hybrid
Compensation: €50-55k basic plus bonus, pension, healthcare
Our client, an international construction group, is recruiting a recently qualified accountant to its Dublin team. This role will likely suit a newly qualified accountant looking for their first post-training contract role.
The company offers a great work/life balance. There is no culture of excessive overtime and they staff their teams to ensure this is maintained. Additionally, they offer flexibility around start and finish times, as well as hybrid working going forward.
- Preparation of value-adding management information including monthly management accounts
- Producing reports for the monthly finance meetings
- Preparation of cashflow forecast
- Assist in the production of the consolidated annual Group budget
- Newly qualified accountant
- Commercial and analytical acumen with ability to draw value-adding information from data
- Strong communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.