s 55000 - 65000
Our client has fast become a household name in countries all over the world. Due to a continued period of growth, the senior finance team have created a new role for a Financial Accountant to take special responsibility for the revenue recognition process and marketing costs. Ideally, the successful candidate will have prior revenue recognition experience and/or experience working within a FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Act as controller of the revenue recognition process and of marketing costs, ensuring that all accounting standards are followed.
- Partner with the global sales and marketing teams
- Partner with and influence the commercial and sales teams to maximise NSV.
- Ensure that all deductions made are within contractual agreements and initiate recovery with customers outside the terms of business.
- Reconciliation of remittances against promotions etc
- Ensure accurate sales accruals process.
- Prepare end-of-month sales reconciliations between sales, ERP and BI reporting
- Assist with implementation of new ERP system.
- Qualified accountant with 5 years’ experience working within a commercial environment.
- Manufacturing experience is desirable.
- Strong commercial acumen and self-starter
- Strong IT skills will be beneficial.