o Recently Qualified
s 70000 - 70000
q Dublin 15
Location: Dublin 15
Hybrid/Remote: Hybrid with flexitime
Compensation: €70k basic plus bonus, pension, healthcare etc
Our client, a well-known global pharmaceutical group, is recruiting a Financial Accountant to its very established and well-resourced finance team. This is a new role, created in anticipation of significant upcoming growth, and the successful candidate will be exposed to all elements of the finance process and will have the valuable opportunity to get involved in an upcoming ERP implementation. The company is well-regarded as offering one of the best total rewards packages in the market and has a people-oriented culture that is centred around diversity and inclusion, wellbeing, and mental/physical healthcare.
- Ownership of the management accounts preparation process
- Preparation of period-end financial statements
- Preparation of annual and mid-year budgets
- Guide and support strategic decision-making through financial and data analysis
- Continuous improvement of processes and controls
- Qualified accountant with 0-3 years PQE DOE
- Industry experience is preferred but, practice-trained candidates seeking a first post-qual move are asked to apply if they have exposure to US GAAP and SOX
- Analytical mindset and excellent communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.