s 75000 - 85000
Compensation: €75 – 85k basic plus benefits
Our client, a fast-growing construction/manufacturing company, is recruiting a Finance Manager to its plant. This permanent role will see the successful candidate involved in all areas of finance. While previous experience in a construction/manufacturing company would be ideal, they are open to considering a candidate with ambition.
- Working with the current team to manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Track manufacturing costs, capacity and efficiencies to ensure cash flow is managed efficiently
- Liaise with Production and Estimating departments to ensure production and order book are aligned
- Provide monthly and quarterly financial forecasts
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Preparation of monthly board packs of financial reports to the board
- Member of recognised Accounting Body – ACA/ACCA/CIMA or CPA
- Minimum five years’ experience in a financial management role
- Relevant industry experience favourable but not a requisite
- Have gained experience with an enterprise / accounting system comparable to SAGE or a similar accounting and manufacturing information systems
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.