s 70000 - 80000
q Dublin South
p Permanent / Full Time
Our client work in the entertainment industry based in South Dublin. They are now looking to bring in a Finance Manager who will lead the finance function in Ireland, reporting into the parent company.
This is an opportunity for a hands-on Finance Manager who can build a function in a dynamic, growing company.
- Working and collaborating with Group and European Finance teams and Business managers to optimise, standardise and maximise the use of system functionality across the Companies while continuing to meet ongoing business requirements.
- Preparing monthly management accounts for multiple companies in Ireland.
- Preparing monthly reporting packs and various balance sheet and expense accounts reconciliations for Group reporting.
- Oversee the preparation of Capex, monthly project costing, recharges and comparison to budget with variance analysis.
- Preparing weekly cashflows for subsidiaries and consolidation at Country level.
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Professional Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- A minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience of managing finance function of a multi-site businesses in fast growing environment.
- Experience in retail, rental and/or facilities management industries (advantage).
- Systems development and implementation experience (advantage)