o Recently Qualified
s 60000 - 70000
My client in the e-commerce and retail sector is recruiting for a Finance Manager. They are a fast growing, Irish-owned company with huge global ambitions. There is potential to grow in this role to a more senior position as the company grows. They are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, friendly individual. There is significant scope to grow in this role to a more senior position as the company grows and build out the team.
Location: Remote Role with ability to visit Dublin office for meetings.
• Interacts with the CEO, COO to evaluate, recommend, and implement new financial
accounting policies, procedures, strategies, and controls.
• Ensures continuous improvement in evaluating and optimizing international month-end close processes, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
processes, striving to deliver process automation, efficiencies, and improved
• Manages key aspects of Profit & Loss (P&L) and Balance Sheets including
maintenance of Chart of Accounts
• Oversees all statutory and government reporting requirements of global entities to
remain in compliance with expectations
• Ensures implementation/adherence to accounting policies through external
partners for Ireland and the UK.
• Partners with leadership for external auditor reviews
• Prepares certain local statutory tax filings
• Performs and reviews fiscal period end reconciliation
• Managing & leading Month-end close activities
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related education is required
• A license as a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA, or equivalent) is required