s 80000 - 90000
q South Dublin
r Benefits Package
Location: South Dublin
Compensation: €80 – 90k base plus benefits
Our client is an ambitious company going through an exciting growth phase in the tech space. Located in South Dublin, they are now seeking an ambitious accountant to join the team and manage the group’s financial accounting function, along with contributing to a broad / growing finance function and bringing in more team members, in time, to achieve this growth. The role provides an excellent opportunity for progression and will report to the Financial Controller and work closely alongside the CFO.
- Coordinating the finance team to maintain reliable and accurate underlying financial information.
- Monthly reporting to investors, including – management accounts, investor reporting, financial commentary.
- Managing the financial statement preparation and audit processes.
- Preparing finance information for management meetings.
- Understand and apply the group accounting policies and recommend appropriate approaches for accounting for new transactions as the group expands.
- Aiding in financial modelling for future investment opportunities.
- Implementing and improving the group’s internal controls.
- Act as the first line of defence in the identification and management of risks.
- Project financial management.
- Providing ad-hoc finance support to members of the management team as required.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with at least 3 years PQE.
- Robust technical accounting knowledge.
- Excellent project management and financial analysis skills with strong attention to detail.
- IT literate with proficiency in MS Suite with Excel to intermediate/advanced level.
- Exceptional self-management skills with a proven ability to manage changing priorities.
- Ambitious individual with intellectual curiosity and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Pro-active with experience working on own initiative in a busy office environment.
- Flexible, positive, and innovative approach to work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
For a full job spec, or a confidential discussion, contact Barry O’Leary