s 70000 - 75000
q Dublin West
Title: Finance Manager
Location: Dublin West
Hybrid/Remote: 50/50 Hybrid
Compensation: €70 – 75,000 plus pension, healthcare, bonus.
Our client are a company who have recently entered the Irish market through acquisition and have plans to grow significantly, both through further acquisitions and organically. The business has a requirement for a Finance Manager, who is dynamic with a high level of energy. This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis. You will report to the Finance Director and manage a team of 3. You will get commercial exposure to management.
- Responsible for all transactional activities in the ROI ensuring all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and reviewed
- Manage the cash flow of the business and produce cash forecasts
- Responsible for the maintenance of the company fixed assets registers
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts including month end journals, analysis, KPI’s and submission to group for consolidation.
- Produce the annual budget for the business
- Assist company management to understand their numbers and assist in the presentation of numbers to the group management team.
- Play a key role and fully contribute to the functioning of the wider group finance team from a culture, teamwork and process improvement perspective.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Strong Excel experience (including ability to pivot/lookup)
- Good understanding of finance systems and required controls
- Accurate and high-level attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.