s 70000 - 72000
q Dublin City Centre
r Pension, bonus and healthcare.
Location: Dublin City Centre
Compensation: €72k basic plus pension, healthcare and bonus
Job type: Full-time permanent
My client is a leading reinsurance organisation based in Dublin City. They are seeking a Finance Manager preferably with Insurance or Reinsurance experience to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This position would suit a Senior Accountant looking to gain more experience managing a team within in a large multinational. The successful candidate will be involved in providing accounting services in relation to a portfolio of complex reinsurance transactions.
- Review reporting requirements for solvency II.
- Compile quarterly Investment Committee packs
- Examine and analyse output from the investment management system
- Oversee and assess monthly journal entries prepared by trainee accountants.
- Compile investment reporting packs for clients.
- Review and analyse compliance with investment mandates and policies.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports, incorporating variance analysis.
- Conduct an annual review and update of investment policies, mandates, and Investment Committee Terms Of Reference.
- Other ad-hoc duties that might arise.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA//CPA/CIMA)
- 4 + years PQE
- Experience in a life insurance or life reinsurance environment (desirable)
- Knowledge of the reporting requirements of IFRS 17 (desirable)
- Strong MS Excel and IT skills
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.