Permanent position with a leading food production company with global clients
s 60,000 - 70,000
Hybrid/Remote: Hybrid options post-training
Compensation: €60-70k plus pension, bonus
Our client, a leading food production company with global clients, is recruiting a Finance Manager to its Head Office finance team of c.13. This is a newly created role due to a sustained period of growth over the past 3 years. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with management accounts preparation and will be a self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a track record of driving improvements and efficiencies within the business.
- Preparation of management accounts for the Irish/UK businesses
- Manage monthly reconciliation of intercompany and balance sheet accounts
- Liaise with AP and AR to ensure all accounts are in-line
- Preparation of Board packs
- Process improvement and system optimisations
- Qualified accountant or QBE with relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to drive role and think commercially
- ERP experience is a bonus
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.