q North Dublin
Location: Dublin North
We are looking for a high-calibre Finance Director at our clients Manufacturing site in Dublin. The role will entail managing a group of finance professionals to provide financial direction, reporting, and control to the plant to ensure attainment of cost objectives within the guidelines of corporate policies and procedures. You will report directly to the Vice President, Finance and act as a strategic business partner to the senior management team. You will be expected to develop good working relationships within the department, with local senior management and finance personnel. The FD is a member of the Board and with a team of 5 finance professionals.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, budgeting, and financial guidance and support to all functions at the site
- Directs and/or prepares all financial statements, reports, and analysis for the site
- Recruits, manages, and develops finance staff to ensure an uninterrupted and efficient operation
- Direct and/or prepares all statutory and corporate financial statements, reports and analysis for the site
- Directs and participates in the annual plant budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning processes
- Directs the development of accurate product costing and variance reporting, implementing improvements to reporting and systems as required
- Participate as an integral part of the Plant management team, providing financial analyses, evaluations, decision making insights and interpretations on all aspects of manufacturing operations
- To be the Finance lead on strategic projects such as new product development, capital investments, continuous improvement and other site initiatives as required
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Accounting qualification, BA/BS Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent qualification
- 10 years with significant financial senior management and reporting experience
- Minimum 10 years manufacturing experience
- Extensive knowledge of product costing techniques and inventory accounting/management.
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- ERP systems knowledge, preferably SAP
- Understanding of legal entity board structure, procedures and corporate governance practices
- Experience of working in a multi-national organisation
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.