Finance Business Partner
s 75000 - 85000
q West Dublin
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be a business partner, building relationships with key stakeholders and supporting the senior management team. This is a highly commercial role in a growing and acquisitive business.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring operational controls are met across all Manufacturing and non-Manufacturing sites.
- Product/Process costing – ensuring that costs reflect the true cost of manufacture and reporting on any variances.
- Product / Process yield analysis & control. Support Manufacturing process improvement, overhead improvement and capture/report benefits.
- Provision of weekly detailed and Top Level KPI reports for the factory – working with operations to improve performance.
- Continuous Process / System Improvement – Identifying areas of cost saving and improved efficiencies.
- Involved in the completion of monthly management accounts and reporting to the Group Finance team.
- Qualified Accountant with a min of 3-5 years’ experience within a manufacturing/operations accounting field is essential.
- Experience using an integrated ERP system, IFS experience desirable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Qualified accountant, CIMA/ ACCA /CPA/ACA.