An exciting opportunity to join a listed company
s 100,000 - 110,000
q South Dublin
Title: Corporate Controller
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €100 – 110,000
This is a unique opportunity to join a listed company in a role that will give you top-level exposure and is a Head of Group Finance Designate position. You will be given the opportunity to develop and mould this position. You will be technically strong with good people-skills.
- Manage FP&A function for the Group
- Manage monthly Flash forecasting process & Organic growth calculations
- Preparation of monthly Board Reporting (results and dashboard versus budget etc.)
- Project manage annual budget
- Manage Group insurance
- Manage Group audit
- Co-ordinate preparation of annual report
- Manage UK “SOX” compliance
- Preparation of any associated accounting papers for areas of judgement
- Manage climate reporting accounting implications for the Group
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, with 5 years + experience, in a relevant / similar role
- Strong Excel and ERP systems
- Consolidation module experience
- Budgeting systems experience
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong IFRS / technical knowledge
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to work within team deadlines.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.