s 50000 - 60000
q Dublin South
Our client is a major international insurance company that is seeking a Compliance Officer to join its established team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to expand and progress their career in compliance as you will be working with an extremely experienced, motivated and close-knit team.
The company is well-known for having a culture that supports and encourages career progression. The successful candidate will have 3 years experience working in the financial services sector – not necessarily compliance – and will be well remunerated with a salary guide of up to €60k basic DOE, bonus, pension etc.
- Work with Management on new compliance initiatives to progress the Company’s goals.
- Coordinate with control functions and all relevant stakeholders across the business on a multitude of projects.
- Communicate and comply with external advisers on all topics related with regulatory and compliance projects.
- Provide input and advice to the Company on international business compliance matters.
- Work with stakeholders across the company to promote awareness of and adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Work with your Team to manage the day-to-day compliance tasks of the Company.
- Contribute to designing and implementing a Compliance Framework for the Company.
- 3+ years’ experience in an FS environment, preferably with experience in compliance, legal or risk assurance roles but, this is not required
- Ideally ACOI qualified or with a willingness to pursue same
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an analytical and highly organised approach will be paramount to succeeding in this role