Company Secretary – Client Manager
o Financial Services
s 55,000 - 65,000
Hybrid/Remote: Flexi – Hybrid
Salary: €55-65k basic DOE
Benefits: Health/dental Insurance, Pension Contributions, Bonus, Study Assistance, etc.
We are working with a leading fiduciary services company who are looking to expand their company secretarial management team. This is a newly created, full-time role with a defined career path.
· Manage portfolio of clients in end-to-end co-sec activities
· Grow relationships with clients and develop client-base
· Draft meeting minutes, collate board packs and distribute these packs to directors in advance of meetings
· Prepare and file Companies Registration Office (CRO) and Central Bank forms
· Maintain company registers
· Compliance related activities
· Provide support, guidance and training to junior staff
· Minimum of two – three years’ experience in the company secretarial or legal role.
· Understanding & experience of CRO requirements
· Knowledge of technical and regulatory matters relevant to the funds industry
· ISCA qualified or on track
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted