Commercial Finance Manager
q Dublin City Centre
Location: Dublin City Centre
Compensation: On request
Our client is a leading professional services company based in Dublin 2. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager to work closely with the CFO in relation to managing the financial analysis function, managing projects as well as overseeing one qualified accountant.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years PQE and have strong financial analysis experience as well as a commercial mindset. This is a great opportunity to step into your first commercial accounting role.
- Manage the financial analysis department
- Interpret complex data and provide financial analysis to senior stakeholders to drive commercial and strategic decisions
- Lead strategic financial projects and work in conjunction with internal departments
- Develop and deliver training to effectively communicate with a non-financial audience
- Qualified Accountant (5+ years PQE)
- Strong IT skills and systems implementation experience
- Commercially minded with ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applications. Only those suitable for this position will be contacted.